Monday, March 14, 2011

March Break - Activity # 1

There are a variety of activities that Dave and I will be undertaking this March Break.  As per usual, they will revolve primarily around home improvement projects.  There were plans that we might actually take a honeymoon, but why on earth would we do that? We would rather continue to be frugal and mature with our earnings and deprive ourselves of fun in order to be debt free (please feel free to wipe up any extra sarcasm that may be getting on you).

Alas, my primary goal now is to have a number of posts up regarding the break as it unfolds, but for now, please enjoy a few pictures of the only member of the family actually enjoying the break... Miss Le Fluff herself.



Here Humphery is watching The Westminster Kennel Club finals.  No, this is not a set up, it was actually on and I was listening to it while I was sewing in the other room.  I came in to find her in this position.


Here she seems to be quite struck by Ladybug, the Portuguese Water Dog.  Later on Humphery would go on to tell me she thought that Ladybug only won her Best In Breed because she is the same breed as the Obama's dog.



Here Miss Le Fluff is caught red-pawed watching the final awarding of Best in Show.  She later reported that she felt that the winning dog, Hickory the Scottish Deerhound, was much deserving of the award.  She felt it was high time that Hickory get time in the spotlight as she would be retiring after this year.  I personally think Humphery was a little geriatrically empathetic and bias.



The Olden family would like to congratulate Hickory on her win. Bravo, Hickory, Bravo!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Cute post!! I love your family room! It looks so cozy! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am currently facing a 'why did we move crisis' so I am avoiding the commitment of putting things on the walls. One day it will look like we actually live here ;)

    ReplyDelete