Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Curious? No... It's more than that

Being that it is mid-term time and I am up to my eyeballs in marking, I am going to make this post short and sweet.  Below is a series of photos that have been taken of bananas that Dave bought three weeks ago.  They have been in the same sunny place for three weeks, yet they remain green.  Like, WTF?

You may ask, why would we buy green bananas in the first place.  Well, because even though we like bananas very much, our house has a crazy climate in which our fruit ripens at a rate similar to that of a country on the equator.  So, if we would like to enjoy our bananas without them going black by the end of the week, we must buy them green.

I AM DESPERATE FOR A BANANA!!!! Yet, still I wait.... Way to go Del Monte organic bananas, way to go!!!!


Week One- I am so hungry....



Week Two- I can feel the potassium leaving my body...


Week Three - I know bananas will be extinct in 20 years, but right now, I really can't remember  their sweet goodness...

For some reason these pictures added a yellow tinge to the fruit, but I can assure you, there is no yellow yet. None at all.

Stay tuned. 

1 comment:

  1. Woah. Weird super banana!

    That's it, they are evolving! They know we want to eat them so they force themselves to remain green!

    I knew this would happen! :)

    ReplyDelete