Thursday, April 12, 2012

Romps and other adventures... PART 1

Every-so-often I complain that Dave and I never do anything fun.  Dave finds this conversation entertaining because he usually settles it with, “look at the photos on your phone and then complain”.  The truth is, I count my blessing every single day.  I have a happy and healthy family and everything I could ever ask for, and indeed that does include a little bit of adventure.
Now, since I have been super lazy and unmotivated for a lengthy period of time, I figured I’d either post one hell of a long post or a series of shorter thematic posts that would chronicle some of my latest romps. I am addicted to Instagram, so that seems to be the format of my chronicles lately. But, oh how I do love to romp! So here we go at a (slightly) more descriptive attempt at posterity... in a super-condensed nutshell.


Well, don't we look cute?


THE TOOL CONCERT
Whenever TOOL comes to town, Dave and I have tickets.  We have an extraordinary music collection and our tastes are very diverse, but there are just some bands we will absolutely never miss and TOOL is one of those bands.  We felt in our gut that maybe this might be the last tour in a very long time, so missing it was not an option….
 
Lately I've been having a hard time coming to terms with my age.  This man ID'd me and I fell in love with him, so I took his picture.  Very soon afterward I saw the sign that said that they ID everyone who looks under 30! FML.


I do not have a picture of the bear-like man who began to dance with me in aisle, however, Dave thought it was super entertaining when the bear decided he wanted to kiss me after a dozen beers. My knight did not even attempt to save me. No,no, he laughed and pointed instead.





All in all the show was absolutely amazing - as usual.  In fact, if I were really keen I'd try to upload all the illegal video I took.  But suffice to say, the pictures will have to be enough.  So maybe, just maybe, we are not as old and boring as I fear. Though I still think that remains to be seen.

1 comment:

  1. So fun. I love that he laughed! Also, you are just as gorgeous as always..you haven't changed a bit!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete